Cushion & Couch
Cushion and Couch is IMP's quarterly e-journal, featuring articles, interviews, and book reviews written by and for members of the community.
If you are interested in contributing, or just want to give feedback, please send us an e-mail.
In this issue:
- 'IMP@20: A Round Table Retrospective' by Timothy Little
- 'Why We Walk' by Douglas Baker
- Book Review: 'Untangling Self' by Delia Kostner
- 'Mindfulness for All: A Personal Reflection' by Meghan Searl
- 'Andrew Olendzki: Integrating Dharma and Untangling Self' by Brett Dixon